Terms & Conditions
SHIPPING METHOD AND PRICING
- Turf One is pleased to offer free shipping on all E-Riders, Zero-turns and leaf equipment. This is valid within the contiguous United States.
- In stock items usually ship within 72 hours after an order is placed. Once the item is shipped, it usually will be delivered with 5-7 business days. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to the email address attached to the order once the order has shipped.
- Once the order is shipped Turf One is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items due to any parcel service fault.
- Pre-order and backorder ship based on the estimated time on the product page.
- Your payment method will be charged at time of purchase, including pre-order and backorder.
We accept returns within 14 days of original ship date as long as the item is in the original sealed product box, unopened, and undamaged. Shipping costs are non-refundable for change of mind returns. No returns will be accepted for items shipped to Europe via the Parcel service.
For all returns, a return authorization and return label must be obtained. You can request a return from our Customer Support Team. We are not able to accept returns that have not been authorized by us.
We do not accept or authorize return of products that are not in their unopened, original packaging, or have been altered or modified with third-party or aftermarket parts or components. We do not accept returns on refurbished products.
Once the product has been returned to us and has been ascertained to be complete (including the “original sealed” product box, with the unit in its original packing materials) and undamaged. Your purchase price, less shipping and handling, will be refunded to you. We do not refund any shipping costs.
If you believe your order has a warranty issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Our Support team will work with you to determine whether a covered component must be replaced. We will need photos and video of the defective part before process the claim.
Turf One will ship replacement parts free of charge and we will provides you a pre-paid shipping label for any defected covered component.
The owner will be responsible for labor. The warranty coverage only applies to the original registered owner and is not transferable.
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, improper repairs or accident.
- Damage or failure from modification of any of the application systems
- Damage or failure of any part of the electrical system resulting from improper storage or charging of the battery
- Lost or damaged keys
- Shipping damage